Much to the consternation of the political establishment and curiously enough, MI6, Donald Trump has threatened more than once to unredact the FISA warrants that were used by the FBI to spy upon his campaign.
That’s weird. You would think that they had something to hide.
Spare me the “protecting sources and methods” crap. The threat of full disclosure hangs like the sword of Damocles over many players in this intriguing scandal.
If you sniff the political wind you can almost smell the panic and fear. There is certainly evidence of panic in many quarters – not that the mainstream media would notice.
I don’t profess to know what is in the FISA warrant, nor do I have any inside knowledge.
However, as the evidence cited by John Solomon suggests, I get the distinct impression that something massive is about to blow this thing wide open.
For what it’s worth, I’d like to see full disclosure then we would get answers to the following questions.
- Who really was colluding with foreign powers to affect the outcome of the 2016 election?
- Which American politicians and three letter agency department officials had ongoing commercial links with Russia?
- What were their rewards for doing so?
- Were steps taken to cover this up and if so, by whom?
- Is treason involved?
- What are the penalties for treason?
- Perhaps most importantly, is the use of FISA warrants applied within the spirit of the law?
I think the answers would shock many and may even cause rioting in the streets.
This isn’t going where the Mainstream media would have you believe it is.
Enjoy the ride.